This poor child "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!" I swear that Mia is going to give me a heart attack. She scares me half to death. She was jumping on a friend's trampoline and decided to get off all by herself. She fell and ate it into a bunch of wood chips. Luckily all she got was a bunch of scrapes on her face, I thought for sure she had broken her head. She has no fear. Sometimes I think that she was supposed to be a boy. (then I remember how I was as a kid... can you say TOMBOY!!) I am just grateful that she is okay. Pretty soon people are going to start to wonder if we acutally watch our kids or inflict these wounds on them.Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Just like a Timex Watch
This poor child "takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!" I swear that Mia is going to give me a heart attack. She scares me half to death. She was jumping on a friend's trampoline and decided to get off all by herself. She fell and ate it into a bunch of wood chips. Luckily all she got was a bunch of scrapes on her face, I thought for sure she had broken her head. She has no fear. Sometimes I think that she was supposed to be a boy. (then I remember how I was as a kid... can you say TOMBOY!!) I am just grateful that she is okay. Pretty soon people are going to start to wonder if we acutally watch our kids or inflict these wounds on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Tell Mia and Emma I said hi!!! You'll have to put music on my blog after your cruise which I can't beleive your not taking me on. Just Kidding I still love you. Make sure you READ the rest of eclispe while your gone!!! ;l In case you don't know what that mark is it is a side ways smiley face that is winking at you. Love you Chloe.
Post a Comment