
Miland and I were planning on taking these great snow pictures this year with all of us in our cute puffy vests and boots... well, no snow is in our forcast any time soon... so we took our indoor, mock studio pictures instead. They are not really our style, but they will do for christmas cards and updated pictures for grandma... but we are still hoping for the snow in late December or January to take our great photos! We did manage to get some picutes of my girls and their cousin Victor. They are pretty cute if I don't say so myself ( i took these pictures, still learing the new camera) Hope you like...




3 comments:
Those are adorable little girls you have Linda. I love your family picture, you look very beautiful in it also.
Ok so thank you for inspiring me to post again, sometimes I don't feel like doing it and other times I do. So I put those beautiful pictures up.
Thank you again for you and Milands time to take out of your day to take our pictures.
What great pictures!! I love those. Your daughters are so beautiful/adorable.
Cute pics!
Post a Comment